- Would you like to work somewhere where the grass is greener?
Picture yourself as a Summer Casual member of staff, joining our Grounds and Gardens Team.
You'll help to maintain our 2 golf courses, the Motor Circuit lawns and the Airfield, Estate and Private grounds to the highest standards.
This will involve setting helping to set up the golf courses, mowing grass, general turf maintenance, strimming, weeding, hedge cutting and general grounds keeping. What do you need to be successful?
Weekend work and flexibility in working hours will be required. Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, your own reliable transport is essential.
- You will have basic grounds-keeping skills
- Experience of ride-on mowers is desirable
- A love of the outdoors and knowledge of horticulture would be advantageous
- Full driving licence
- You'll be a great team player, with a willingness to learn.
- You'll be positive with a 'can do' attitude and great attention to detail.
Click 'Apply' now!