Do you have experience of installing or repairing/servicing electronic gates, barriers, bollards and garage doors? An engineer is required by local company to install, repair and service gates, barriers and bollards in the London and Home Counties area.
What will you be doing?
- Install gates, bollards, garage doors and barriers to specifications within the London and Home Counties area mainly.
- Read site plans, drawings and prepare equipment needed
- Detect and repair system faults
- Perform routine maintenance services
- Test system, train customers on functions
- Complete timesheets, expenses paperwork
What do you need?
- Experience of automated gates and barriers
- Clean valid driving licence
- Use hand and electrical tools with competence
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
What's on offer?
- Salary of £25,000 - £38,000 dep. on experience and knowledge of gates, barriers and access controls
- Company vehicle
- Expenses and mileage which starts from home back to home.
- Hours 7am to 4pm
- Very occasional Saturday morning and Sunday morning on rota. 1 hr lunch.
- Life insurance