A great opportunity awaits a Groundsperson to join our Racecourse Grounds team, responsible for maintaining the beautiful Goodwood Racecourse throughout the year.
Your duties will include irrigating the racing surface and lawns, tractor work, mowing and strimming.
What do you need to be successful?
Occasional weekend work and flexibility in working hours may be required, especially during our events season. Seasonal overtime is available.What you'll get:
- Substantial grounds-keeping experience
- You'll be trained and competent on a range of groundscare equipment and tractors
- Racing/Equine experience would advantageous
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Overtime payments for extra hours worked during the events season
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, your own or reliable transport is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click the 'apply' button.